The Calming Body Oil is the ultimate multi-purpose lightweight beauty oil that restores the appearance of both hair and body by reinforcing the skin’s natural moisture barrier. This Lavender-infused luxurious blend of precious oils combined with Green Tea Extract is fast-absorbing, incredibly hydrating and protective. It restores suppleness and softness and brings a healthy, youthful-looking glow to the skin. A calming and clean French Lavender scent is perfect for massaging into freshly showered skin for a naturally fragrant skin with a sexy sheen.
The lightweight yet potent formula is 100 percent natural and preservative-free. Its ingredients are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free, and non-GMO. This product is also free of PEGs, TEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, and mineral oil.
– As a Daily moisturizer massage into damp, freshly cleansed skin every morning and evening or as needed. You can also layer or blend this product with your normal moisturizer for an added boost of hydration.
– As a scalp treatment massage gently into scalp and leave on for 20 minutes before shampooing.
– As a hair tamer apply a small amount into your hands and run through your hair to soften dead ends and flyways.
– As a cuticle treatment add a few drops to soften and condition cuticles.
– Mix with loose bronzing powder.
– Apply a drop to your cheekbones after makeup application for an added glow.
For best results, apply to damp skin and hair.
FRENCH LAVENDER Calming Body Oil
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Passion Fruit (Passiflora Edulis) Seed Oil, Oiloenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower.